- 2018 ASID Florida South Crystal Awards, First Place, Residential – Contemporary Design under 3000 SF
- KBDN Gold Medal 2018, Kitchen $100,000 – $200,000
- KBDN Gold Medal 2018, Powder Room
- 2019 NKBA Professional Design Competition, Third Place, Powder Room
- LUXE 2019 GOLD LIST by Luxe Magazine
This complete structural makeover of a two-story 1978 penthouse sought to integrate the kitchen and social area, creating an open layout allowing houseguests to interact more fluidly, while taking advantage of the natural light afforded by a reconfigured, double-height view of Miami’s Biscayne Bay. Materials were chosen to lend richness and texture to the space, defining proportions and ratios, with an emphasis on clean, compelling lines to complement the clients’ entertaining objectives while embodying a warmer, “Modern Eclectic Contemporary” feel. Custom furniture including a sleek, youthful bar and seating as well as oversized artwork emphasize proportion in the two-story space while maximizing the space’s relationship to the double-height view. The design aimed to toy with depth and drama, employing a custom geometric chandelier, streamlined furniture, and glimpses of color to create a welcoming, interesting, and eye-catching space.